Notes: This screen holds the current and previous months transactions. For earlier transactions use the FRS FOCUS
transaction file. Specify a six-digit account in the "ACCT" field provides transactions for any subcode; specifying a ten digit
account provides transactions for that subcode only. You may use either a GL or SL in this screen.
- SUB= Subcode of the transaction. For a description of the
subcode, see Screen 19.
- TC= Transaction code. There is a guide to Transaction codes
on Page 6-24 of this manual.
- REF1= A document reference number, such as a P.O. number
or JVnumber, or a TV number.
- DATE= This is NOT necessarily the date that the transaction
was posted. This could be the date that the batch was created, but
it could have been fed to the system on a later day. Use screen 027
to see the true transaction date when a transaction affected the account.
- DESCRP= The description of the transaction - a vendor name,employee
name or explanation of a journal entry.
- I= This stands for "Indicator" and the value depends
on the nature of the transaction, whether it is an expense or not.
For expense transactions, the indicator tells the system what to do
with encumbrances if they exist for the 10-digit account and reference
used in the transaction. A value of "P" will partially liquidate
an encumbrance in the amount of the transaction, an "F"
will close out the encumbrance, regardless of its balance, and an
"N" will leave the encumbrance alone. A blank is also possible
and it acts like a "P". For non-expense transactions, like
encumbrances and budget adjustments, you will see blanks or "D"
for debits, and "C" for credits.
- BATCH= Batch reference which posted the transcation.
- Enter 6-digit or 10-digit account number
Back to Screen List